O-o-o-o-o yum! Let's put that on the menu for our September trip.You both look wonderful. Love---
I hope that's you volunteering, because I have no idea how to cook a roast. It's one of those things I've avoided learning how to cook, along with turkey, stuffing, ham, and funeral potatoes.
Aubrey, I just love this picture of you two! I keep going back to it!
Ok, that was me not Michelle....
You look great! Maybe you could carry my babies for me? :) I don't know how you do it. By the way, she is such a beautiful baby. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
O-o-o-o-o yum! Let's put that on the menu for our September trip.
You both look wonderful. Love---
I hope that's you volunteering, because I have no idea how to cook a roast. It's one of those things I've avoided learning how to cook, along with turkey, stuffing, ham, and funeral potatoes.
Aubrey, I just love this picture of you two! I keep going back to it!
Ok, that was me not Michelle....
You look great! Maybe you could carry my babies for me? :) I don't know how you do it. By the way, she is such a beautiful baby. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment