Is that Addie's chair?!Or did she get one too?
Wow, she looks like Addie here...
WOW!! She looks so big! Give her hug for me.
Yep that's Addie's chair. Should work out perfectly since Addie will be outgrowing it right when Maebe is able to sit up.
I can't wait to meet her!!!
oh my gosh, she is so big Aub! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks.
I'm in total denial about how big she is. I'm pretending this is another baby that just looks like Maebe to console myself about how fast she is growing! :(
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Is that Addie's chair?!
Or did she get one too?
Wow, she looks like Addie here...
WOW!! She looks so big! Give her
hug for me.
Yep that's Addie's chair. Should work out perfectly since Addie will be outgrowing it right when Maebe is able to sit up.
I can't wait to meet her!!!
oh my gosh, she is so big Aub! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks.
I'm in total denial about how big she is. I'm pretending this is another baby that just looks like Maebe to console myself about how fast she is growing! :(
Post a Comment